Friday, December 20, 2013

Small thing #1.

My small things for 2014 (I think in order of importance, although I might lose track)

Watch what I eat.

This is such an important one for me, and the one I have the most trouble remaining "faithful" to.  I eat a lot, I eat what I want, when I want, and how I want to.  I have even eaten in hiding...yup, I'm one of those people. 

My plan for eating will be a diet high in protein.  It includes fish, chicken, turkey, all the vegetables, fruit, Greek yogurt, nuts.  It has all the ingredients I like, and trust me when I tell you that 6oz of chicken, is a lot of chicken.

My friends and I will be doing a 24 day cleanse at the beginning of the year.  This is not a no food cleanse, and it does teach you how to eat.  I've been wanting to do one for a while, and for any skeptics, my doctor does approve.

Speaking of doctors, I will be getting a physical at the end of this year, to include blood tests, just to make sure all is OK.  I've had some health issues this year, both physical, and mental (stress, depression) I want to know for sure that my body is not working against me in this be healthier/lose weight battle.

Less of this!!!
 
More of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips