Monday, December 2, 2013

Hot shower and a tree

I know that technically I am one hour and nine minutes late.
This post should have been written yesterday.
I say life got in the way.

We got our tree yesterday.
My little guy fell asleep, and because he was so cranky, I stayed in the car with him, while the hubby and O went looking for THE ONE.
It took them about 7 minutes.
O saw a tree, said "this one," and the rest was history.
We only managed to string some lights on it last night, so there will be decorating going on later.

Isn't it ironic that I declared December to be about warmth, and I get a COLD?
Yikes...the sneezing and runny nose are the worst.
I've been taking a nasal decongestant, but I'm not sure if it's doing anything for me.
I have been keeping warm.
Yesterday the best warmth came from my shower.
I always take a shower after work.
Yesterday it made my bones feel nice and warm, and it was exactly what I needed.
Do you ever find yourself going through the day and all of a sudden you feel that you're cold, or thirsty, or tired? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips