Saturday, November 30, 2013

November recap

Thanksgiving - GREAT!
Three day weekend - GREAT!
Seeing my brothers company soaring - PROUD SISTER ALMOST CRIED GREAT!
Family - GREAT!

Kid throwing the worst tantrum EVER - WORST KID MOMENT, WORST MAMA MOMENT, WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD, WORST OUT OF CONTROL 5 MINUTES EVER!!!!!!

I will spare the details of the tantrum, because it was ugly, and I didn't handle it well, and I'm hoping that 1) my kid never ever throws another tantrum like that, and 2) she can't remember those 5 minutes in the next couple years.

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful.  The food was great, company even better.  I got a rare chance to spend the weekend with the family, with having a three day weekend.  It's really nice having a "normal" weekend, like everyone else.

November overall has been a good month...I think...and because I can't remember the bad, and the ugly, I'm going to deem it a successful month.

As everyone else this year, we're throwing ourselves into the Christmas spirit and getting our Christmas tree tomorrow.  We did the same thing last year, and it was very nice having the tree around for such a long time.  Also, when the holidays were over, we took everything down and put it away in one day...this is a family that doesn't do much in one day, we like to spread projects over days.  No bueno.

I am declaring December the month of warmth: sweaters, hats, hot chocolate, pie, self-love. I've been feeling cold on the inside, and it's time to warm it up.

I'm planning on blogging all December, every single day, as a small challenge to myself, to get a groove going for this blog and myself.  I think it will be fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips