Friday, November 15, 2013

A list of sorts

I'm feeling a little melancholy at the moment.
Maybe a list will help me break it down.

  • Our pictures arrived today, and I love them. There are so many good ones to pick from, and I look half-way decent. (I can't use them until I get the CD in my hand, which will hopefully be next week.)
  • Our pictures arrived today, and although I knew I'd look the way I did, on the day the pictures were taken, I thought I looked cuter.
  • Our pictures arrived today, and I am happiest with my kiddos.  The smile on my face, and sparkle in my eyes is so different when I am with them.  Not that I need proof that I love them, however seeing myself with them, helps me forgive myself for the times I'm a bit short with them.

  • I have to go back to work tomorrow.  Things might be different.  Calmer and more peaceful...or they might be the same.  I hope I can practice "speak no evil" tomorrow if the need comes.
  • I can't find my uniform at the house or in the car, so I hope I have something to wear when I get home tomorrow.

  • I get to have a girl's night out tomorrow.  I am excited, happy, nervous.  I know I'll be okay, I'll be with my girls.
  • I don't like that I get anxiety even before hanging out with my friends.

  • We've been spending some time at The Cottage, and my heart still aches at the fact that Cheryl is gone.
  • I want The Cottage to be my studio, a play area for the kids, and I want it to be a place we hang out, a place we actually use.

  • Here's a random one: I don't drink enough water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips