Friday, November 22, 2013

Visioning

I've been visioning something fierce.
Words, and images, and feelings, jumping out at me everywhere.
There are some magazines I don't want to cut up, but the urge to glue an image is just too strong.

My vision for The Cottage is simple.  Lots of calm, neutral colors, lots of storage.  A place where creativity will be forefront.

I took a close up of the birdhouses.  I found them on the back cover of a magazine, and knew this was something I could not only make, but it would be a part of Cheryl, as this blue was her favorite color.

My visioning around ME is a bit loud, yet very specific.  As you can see, these two pages are not filled. I was deliberate in what went on these pages.  I know I'm a work in progress, we all are, so I am in no hurry to fill this vision board.

I will be trying something completely new and different in 2014, by offering an online course.  My BIG goal is to offer a retreat for women.  Yesterday I found an article which spoke to me, as some of the paragraphs have been my words exactly.  I'm glad I'm not the only one out there searching for my tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips