Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nothing compares...

Two things I'm not giving up in this life:

BOOKS

and

CANDLES.

Everything else can either go, or I'll adapt to the electronic version.

I'm excited for the next couple weeks, starting with today:

a girl's night of pampering and drinks :)

a girl's night out with my two BFF's, and I'm sure...drinks (I'm a little shocked I'm 1. using the term BFF's, and 2. that I get to use it)

a lunch out with a wonderful woman who has tried very hard to help me lose weight (I didn't help her succeed, but our friendship will be amazing, regardless of the number on the scale)

Remind me to write a post about friendship.
This is a topic so close to my heart, that I will most likely cry.

BELIEVE, LISTEN, CREATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips