Sunday, November 17, 2013

Not a quitter

I have always thought of myself as a quitter.
I have tried many things once: sports, crafts, writing, dancing, etc. and if I wasn't as good as the professionals, I'd quit.
I have always been impressed by people who devote their lives to THAT ONE THING, whether sports, religious leaders, regular women taking over the world.

The more time I spend discovering myself, the more I am realizing that I no longer quit.
I still consider my skills mediocre when it comes to crafts, blogging, writing, etc. 
Yet I've been plugging away.
I've been showing up every day, with just myself for the most part, and I've just been going. 

The last 48 hours, I have been just filled with ideas, and thoughts, and insights, and in the past I would just have let the fire burn out, but not these days.  I made a vision page of a program I'd like to launch in 2014. 


I have turned down a request for someone to rent The Cottage.  I am keeping it.

I am feeling this push.
I am feeling this "if you build it they will come" vibe.
I am feeling many things, and when I put them out there, and nothing happens, I try again.

I am no longer a quitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips