Monday, November 11, 2013

New design

TA-DA!!!
Heather from www.lifemadelovely.com is a genius. She designed the new look, installed it, helped with an Etsy shop design, and BAM...I feel like a Rock Star!!

Let me make a confession: I want to be a regular blogger, who has readers.
I get frustrated at times looking at other blogs and thinking "when will I get there?" By "there" I mean good posts, readers, comments, conference invites.
A couple of days ago I found a quote which read
Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle.
This is so true and something I needed to read.
Working with Heather, I realized how little I knew about blog design, what certain things are called, etc. She'd ask me a design/preference question, and I'd stare at her e-mail for minutes, trying to figure out what the heck was going on.
It was a bit of a hey mo-mo...why don't you learn more before you dream of being a rock star!
Again, something I needed. 
A swift kick in the pants.
That's how I learn, that's how I roll, the hard way.
I am definitely motivated with my new design to rock this, and to share my thoughts, ideas, projects with the universe.  

Thank you Heather! 
BELIEVE, LISTEN, CREATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips