Sunday, November 3, 2013

Moments fill my life

Here is a moment:
I'm currently sitting in front of my computer, eating fruit and drinking water. 

Here is another moment:
I'm sitting on a couch at my friends beautiful couch, watching a beautiful movie.
We have dinner, we have coffee, and we talk for hours.
At the end of the night, I get to curl up in a comfortable bed, in a nook in a wall, covered in warm, red sheets, my favorite color.

Let me share one more:
I'm driving home from my friends house, and because we talked, I'm able to process some things better. 
I gain insight into myself.

I am a blog junkie.
I could read blogs for a living.
I am obsessed with Instagram.
This morning every image I saw on my feed took my breath away.
When I saw how some people are connected to others that I follow, most people I don't know in real life, it made my heart so happy, and it made me wish that my life was filled with more moments, with more beautiful things, and images.

No, I don't want more stuff.
Yes, I have a beautiful family I get to look at every day.
Yes, I have friends that cook me dinner, and let me spend the night.  All because I asked.

I want more of all of the above in my life.
I want to go to work and see beauty.
I want to go to work and create, take pictures, collaborate, etc.
THIS is my goal.
At this time my heart so desperately aches for it.

I have these moments, and I cherish them so much.
I will create more of them, more frequently, more passionately.

I want my world to open up in ways I don't even know about.

Create your moments.
Cherish your moments.
Build a life filled with beauty, love, friendship.

Happy Sunday.

BELIEVE, LISTEN, CREATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips