Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Re-loved

It's so freaking cold.
Too cold for snow!
What does that even mean?!?!
I've been going through moisturizer and chopstick like crazy.  My skin in still dry, and my lips cracked. 
I do love the feeling of coming home, and feeling the warmth.
I'd say that's the only consolation for this cold.

I've been doing a lot of writing.
Not on here, but in my personal journal. 
I've been working on an e-course, my first one (YIKES!) and it's been flowing nicely.
The course is called Re-loved, and it's about falling in love with ourselves again...and again, and again.  No matter how many times we lose ourselves to our work, kids, stress, to do lists...we can always stop and Re-love ourselves.  I'm excited.  This is such a new, and strong pull for me, and it's almost easy to write the course.  I will be "taking" the course for myself first.  I think this will help me find any problems, but also I can start teaching it, while I've Re-loved myself. 

My kiddos are coming back home on Thursday.  I'm very excited.

I bought Jewel's newest holiday CD, and I love her. 

I'm going to address some Christmas cards so I can send them into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips