Friday, April 24, 2015

Write it first

What if I wrote my success story first? 
I know exactly how I want to feel, how I want to look.
I know exactly the advice I want to give people, which part of my story I want to share. 
If I write my success story first, I will capture the emotions that are driving my current dreams. 
It's hard to look back sometimes, and remember the goal, or remember the driving force behind our actions. 

As I was brushing my teeth last night, thinking about my success letter, I also started to write a goodbye letter to my current co-workers.
I know in my mind and heart I am so ready to leave what is no longer serving me, as well as something I am no longer passionate about. 

So here I am, writing my future, or more like writing to my future.
I want to remember these thoughts that I have now, because I know I will waver, and I know there will be obstacles, and I feel that capturing all these emotions and all my drive will continue to push me forward.

Could you write your success story today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips