Saturday, December 20, 2014

My goals

Can a single thought change my life?
A simple idea, which will require work, yet a simple idea.
I do not have the skills or knowledge...yet.
I do not have the "perfect" space...yet.
I don't have it "all" figured out...yet.
I don't have the money to finance what I want to do...yet.

I have an idea.
A literal vision.

I have the desire to do this.
I think I can do it (working on believing)

I have questions, doubts, worries, fears...
...but I also have support, knowledge, resources.

My word for 2015 is Action.

My goal for 2015 is to take photographs of women working in male dominated fields.
I want to show women in their multiple sides they have.
My goal is to write a book proposal and publish a coffee table book with my photography.

This is real and scary stuff. 

                                                           www.ayeartoinspire.blogspot.com

I think this might be my motto for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips