Monday, February 3, 2014

Random rules the way. Go Hawks

Dear computer and Google,
Please remember my password.
Also please remember to remind me to click that little box that remembers it for me.
Thank you.
Izzy

My little man turned two yesterday.
All week long I've been posting on FB that I had him last year.
I'm pretty sure this mama wants to slow down the time.
He is my snuggle bug, my baby, my boy, my happiness.
I feel beyond blessed to be his mama.

(Now for real mama talk: about two weeks ago, the "terrible" of the two's started popping out.  A tantrum here, a tantrum there, sleepless nights.  I was pulling my hair out.  He has calmed down since...whew)

The Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl.
I woke up unable to talk this morning.
Our first Super Bowl win.
Our any sort of win in 30 years.
The players on the team seem to be "saints." 
They show up on the field, win a game, go visit a hospital. 
Perfection.
Humble.
Good to be from Seattle these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips