Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Corner

Do you have a corner in your house/apartment that is just for you?
Do you have a space that just thinking about it makes you relax?

I have tried having such nooks and crannies, and corners, and spaces, but they always end up filled with toys, dirt, too much stuff, not enough attention from me.  I think that's why I like going to coffee shops.  Find a comfy chair, kick up my feet, and relax, knowing no one will come along to sit on my lap, or spill my coffee, or hit me in the face with a toy.

Have you seen Google's "question" today: if I could invent one thing to make the world a better place...

My first thought was AHA, those sneaky rich people want to steal our ideas. I'm not falling for that.

Then it got me thinking: what would I invent to make the world a better place? 
Hopefully I'll have an answer to that tomorrow, or some time soonish, because who knows, it might be a really BIG idea.

I have been looking for some clarity lately, and I got some while journaling.
I have been having trouble sleeping lately, staying up too late.
I have been impatient with the kids too much.
I have been taking myself too seriously.

It's time for me to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips