Thursday, August 28, 2014

vision page

my only goal for today was to make a vision page
a page of what i want to feel like when i lose weight
i can very clearly imagine the feelings i want
i don't have the supermodel body i'm striving for picked out just yet...
...just kidding...i struggle with body image, but for some reason i already know what i'll feel like

this is not the final draft, but this will go on my wall, because i need to see it every day



then i found this bit by Michael Jordan and i say "damn you," because i do quit, and i know now that i quit out of habit, and this quote has been hunting me for days now, because he is right, and because quitting has become part of my story


i also stumbled upon this gem: the pain is real, and the hurt is real, and like i was telling my husband today, i am tired of the hurt and the pain, and i do not longer wish to live this way. unfortunately for me anger is an emotion that lives on the surface way too often, due to said hurt and pain, but i know now that i can turn it into a reward. i am going to make my anger turn my hurt and pain into a reward, by not quitting.  ever.

 
 
what inspires you? what images or quotes live in your head for days before you let them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips