Monday, March 31, 2014

Music reads

Music...I totally love it.
(Who remembers TRL on MTV?)
I have been so thirsty for reading lately.
I read constantly, and with two small children, that really means 10 minutes here and there.  Magazines, books, the Internet.  I read and read.  It fills my soul with information, my mind with knowledge.
I want to better take care of myself, and I also want to better care of others.  That includes my own family and friends, as well as total strangers that might happen upon this blog. 



As I've mentioned before, I mostly write when inspiration strikes, which sometimes is not often.
I keep a hand written journal for things I need to figure out on my own, and trust me, SO many things, but it's OK, life is an adventure, and I think the more we get to experience, the more we try to acknowledge and take part in, the more we feel, see, believe.

I am very tempted to make a promise that I will blog here all day, every day.
I am tempted to set myself a schedule for this blog.
I am tempted to announce an e-course I've been wanting to run.

I am tempted by faith and believing that all these things can happen and be real.

The real though is that I will try my best.  I will do what I can.  Whether that is once a week, once a month, I don't know.  I am sure that the more the better (fingers crossed content will grow as I do) 
All I know is that I am looking for a tribe, I am looking for a place to blossom, I am looking to be place of soft landings for whoever needs it.

March...you have been so good.
You have gone by too fast. 
I want a do over.
I want April to be just as great.
I want May to be even better.

I will leave you with this:

"Do your job better than it has ever been done before" Pete Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips