Monday, March 17, 2014

Inspired to write here

This has been a quiet space lately, and that's just how things go.
I know that writing more will make me better at writing, however when it comes to this blog, I usually only post when I feel called to it.

The last couple weeks have been spent in happiness, some sickness, and lots of adjustment.
My job promotion has me seeing things from a different perspective.
I'm doing lots of new things, and to be honest, I think I'm kind of a Rock Star at it.
Time will tell, and I'll remain humble, just had to share it somewhere.

As always I've been craving lots of quiet time, however I am learning to do pleasurable things, such as reading, writing, drawing, by including the kids.  I love to read, and as much as I'd prefer to read the books I want, reading to them tops it every time.

I've been a little obsessed with color pens, almost buying a set for $180.00
My husband must have been near by, because my common sense kicked in and I only spend $20.00
I'm glad I did because better pens, would not have made me a better artist.  I'm not advanced enough in this new skill.

I'm hoping to do some more clearing out from the cottage.
Apparently O played in the cottage with her friend today for about five hours. 
My husband laughed and said he was their personal assistant, bringing them food and drinks, checking in on them.  I'm glad they had fun, but I will tell you and them, that is MAMA'S spot.  I'm willing to share...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips