Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vision pages

Tonight as we were carving pumpkins, I couldn't help but be "called" by the People magazine laying on my table.  On the cover the words "SECRET WEDDING" were in my sight line.  As I'm already married, and not planning another wedding, it was the SECRET part that called me.

It's been a while since I've done a vision book.
I didn't even know I needed to make one. 


Once I started flipping through pages, all kinds of words were calling out to me.  I had to add some pictures in there, otherwise it would have looked like a cross word puzzle.

I think the above words are things I crave, are things I feel that are coming, are things I'm willing to expose.

I think this page is my brave side, my dream big side, my 'get sh*t done' page

How about you?
Is a vision board calling you?
What if you just sit down and see what comes?
Let me know
BELIEVE, LISTEN, CREATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips